Barrel Strength Consulting provides a variety of unique and discreet services to businesses and private whiskey collectors.
Services for Private Collectors
We are pleased to offer the following services to private collectors. If you seek an additional service that is not listed, please contact us as we may be able to assist you.
- Organize individual and group tastings, as well as classes on American and European whiskies.
- Offer historical research services to collectors interested in validating specific bottles, or to people seeking historical information.
Services for Businesses
We also offer a variety of services to businesses in the spirits, collectibles, and hospitality industries. These include the following:
- Offer classes for you and your employees on the history, characteristics, and pleasures of the whiskies served in your establishment.
- Host tastings in your establishment.
- Work with you to assemble a list of new and unique whiskies designed to entice discerning customers.
- Apply our experience as doctorate-level historians to historical questions or validation of particular bottles.
After years in the Santa Barbara/Los Angeles region of California, we recently moved to Austin, Texas. We’re happy to continue offering our tastings and classes in the Austin area. Our consulting and research services are available to collectors and businesses everywhere, and, as always, we look forward to hearing from whiskey geeks.